Monday, July 19, 2010

A Typical Meal

Digital Rebel XT.  f 5.6 at 1/5 second.  Not edited.

Sorry loyal readers (i.e. me).  I had a brief bout of profound lazyness in which I couldn't even muster the energy and pull a photo off my computer and pretend it was recent.  Anyway, this is a pretty typical meal for me in my apartment.  The stuff on the rice is a mystery.  As I was at the check out the clerk laughed and motioned to his chest / lung region.  It didn't taste bad and certainly didn't taste like lung (which I have had here) so I think I am in the clear.  The mandu (dumplings) are very pretty but they were horrible in that they were totally devoid of flavor.  Generally I go for the bigger variety with better fillings like kimchi.  The sauce is a mixture of really great soy sauce and gochujang, a hot red pepper paste. 

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP